We are pleased to announce our nominations for the 2016 Pushcart Prize (nominees are for stories published in the preceding year—2015, in this case):
- “Once for Yes and Twice for No” by Chloe N. Clark
- “He’s All Humanity” by Amanda Malone
- “Bash the Bishop” by Deirdre Coyle
- “70 Sentences that Duolingo.com Believes I will Need to Know In Spanish” by Caitlin Horrocks
- “Roy Rogers, My Grandfather, and a Dead Duck” by Sarah Shields
- “Dila” by Charles Bane, Jr.
We owe everything to all of our wonderful contributors, and it was a challenge to narrow the field, but we felt these pieces really highlighted our focus and drive here at CHEAP POP.
We wish all of our nominees good luck, and if you haven't already, now's a great time to read these stories!